ShoeDazzle !

ShoeDazzle !
Scene

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Starting my hair journey OCT 4th, 2011



   I decided that i want to start my own hair journey with relaxed hair. I have good medium length hair now, but its thin, gets dry and has a lot of breakage. I noticed that when I do protective styles by wearing weave or wigs my hair gets longer and looks better. And as soon as summer comes around I wear my hair out, to keep it straight everyday I'll use a flat iron and that led to massive hair lost and thinning. Of course I got mad but it was my fault, I wasn't taking care of my hair. As a black woman my hair does grow, I just have to take care of it to maintain the growth. So for the last two months I've been on www.youtube.com just about everyday to search on how to take care of my hair and i succeed at finding several ways. The best of it all is ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR. I'm in the hair salon right now under the dryer and 2day is my first day using OLIVE OIL RELAXER and from here on I will do my perms, co-wash, etc myself.

Stay tune for more to come on my hair journey [ OCT. 4Th, 2011 - FUTURE ]



!! DEUCES !!


2 comments:

  1. Hi I see you are new to blogging as well:-) Very happy to support you, please check out my blog I am new to this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am new and thank u for following...will return the favor...and u got my support as well!!

    ReplyDelete