ShoeDazzle !

ShoeDazzle !
Scene

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Before & After Hair Journey

                                   This Picture shows the hair color I got when I
                                           BLEACHED my hair for Prom 2010!!

                                                   Color was an orange/brown




                           These are pictures in 2010 after I bleached the front of my hair!!


. JULY 31th, 2010
This is the result after I bleached my hair, it fell out in the front section on my head and I was furious because I couldn't do anything. I wasn't taking care of the bleached section of my hair and it fell right out as you can see how bad it looked. The tracks of the weaves were showing and I was very embarrassed.

. AUGUST 2010
Woahhhh I was in death need of a perm lol oh my god!!!!!!!. My hair slowly started to grow and I was still embarrassed because I always make that my hair looks good when i'm in public.

.SUMMER 2010
Cant remember the date but it was in the summer of 2010. My hair is looking a little decent, but not perfect enough for me....It made me look like I Had short hair, which was negative.


.NOVEMBER 29th, 2010
My hair is about 2inches long in this photo and I must say I felt happy only because I saw growth. It was the beginning of happiness with my hair growth.





The after pictures of my hair growing back before and during my hair journey!!!

. JUNE 19TH, 2011
I decided that i wanted to try a new hairstyle (18inch) twist-out. I needed a break from doing my hair everyday and to also speed up my own hair growth. Lasted a little over a month because I had so much new growth.

. JULY 7TH, 2011
Now my hair after I took the twist out and my bangs were looking good after I blow dried my hair.

. OCTOBER 5TH, 2011
This picture was taking 1 day after my first Organic Root Stimulator Relaxer experience and also the beginning of my hair journey (Oct. 4th, 2011).  I rocked a pony tail on a rainy day. Notice I have no hair strands sicking out in the front of my hair (great).

. OCOTBER 11TH, 2011
I took this picture to show how thin my hair was and decided I wanted to start taking pictures so that I can look back one day and see my growth process.

. OCTOBER 20TH, 2011
I took a side view picture to show the growth length of my bang which was damaged after bleaching it in 2010.

. OCTOBER 30TH, 2011
Another side view picture with my hair freshly washed and flat ironed.

.NOVEMBER 4TH, 2011
This picture is to show how the front of my hair looks with a self-made wig. My hair now looked long and healthy as if it was all mine.

. JANUARY 2ND, 2012
RELAX UPDATE #2
I relaxed my hair 4 days earlier for the new year, but my relaxed date was suppose to be Jan. 4th, 2012. This picture was taken 3 days after my relax day with my cell phone b/c my camera broke =(, so that's why my hair doesn't look fully straight.



                               Before                                                                          After 

11 comments:

  1. I love your hair short... looks really young and sophisticated, and bit edgy...
    love your blog, I am your newest follower!
    Greets from Ireland,
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thaky you @Kellz korner & @beautiful me plue you =]

      Delete
  3. I've never colored my hair, in fear that something like that would happen! Glad its back on the right track! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank oyu =] ..yea like they say everything is not for everyone..and coloring my hair wasn't for me...so if u decide to color ur hair, u have to take care of it very well...but dont your hair looks pretty the way it is =]

      Delete
  4. Great progress girl! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ..i sure will...i have to reach my goal and beyond =]

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks beautiful and I'm happy that you overcame that obstacle by taking caution and demonstrating proper hair care. :)

    Keep up the good work and have a blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im very glad i did too...its hard work and much patients ...thank!! =]

      have a good day too

      Delete
  6. Girl where have u been?

    I Tagged u in my 11 Question Tag... I hope u wiil be able to answer them soon!!
    http://brokefashionista11.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-your-it.html

    I hope all is well with u dear :)
    Kami
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i didnt know u tagged me hunny...im sorry..plus i've been MIA for a bit....forgive =]..ill check them out...

      have a blessed one =]

      Delete