ShoeDazzle !

ShoeDazzle !
Scene

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

RELAX UPDATE #2

Hey guys Here's the problem, my camera broke at the wrong time..so I had to take my pic's with my cell phone. I relaxed my hair 4 days earlier for the new year. My relaxed day was suppose to be Jan. 4th, 2012 and the pic's your about to view are three days after I relaxed my hair. I always relax my hair every 3 months, but now I'll see if I can stretch my new growth/relaxed hair longer.. will keep you updated =]...toodles

The front of my hair is growing...yeaaaah!!!! my bang is around my nose as u can see from this angle.

As I stated before, these pic's were taken 3 days after I relaxed my hair. The proof is in this pic as you see the curves or dents what ever you'll like to call it,  at the end of my hair. =/

My hair tends to get really thin when it's relaxed, but it looks even thinner in person b/c my edges all around my hair line are very short, but I do notice the growth that I'm getting now while on my hair journey.


                         Here's what I call my ......... Hair Log!!


.Relax update #2
.First I prep my hair with olive oil & sprayed some water to give it a little moist. Sat under the dryer for 20mins. After I greased my edges, then applied the ORS (organic root stimulator) Olive Oil relaxer.
.Right b4 I applied the relaxer I remember I was ishing my sclap like crazy last night and I knew I was in danger for scalp burn. But after I finish relaxing my hair I didnt feel any burning and I think It was b/c I prep my hair.
.Next I washed the relaxer out and applied O.O (olive oil) creamy Aloe Shampoo followed by O.O replenishing PAK conditioner. Sat under dryer with conditioner for 15mins.
.Once I was finish washing my hair I towel dryed it.
.I applied O.O wrap/set mouse and Olive Oil and let them both sit in my hair for a bit. All this while I didnt use any comb. Now I started to detangle my hair and I only saw a few strands of hair on the comb which was a first in so long. I saw a few strands while washing my hair also. yeaaah!!!
.Time to blow dry my hair and apply O.O heat protection serum, followed by flat ironing my hair.
. Last I grease my sclap with Olive Oil and O.O oil moisturzing hair lotion.



Olive Oil Healthy No Lye Hair Relaxer Regular Kit
Merit:
No Lye Natural, Soft, Strength

Content:
. 1 Relaxer Cream (Net:255ml)
. Olive Oil creamy Aloe Shampoo
. Olive Oil Replenishing Pak
. Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse
.Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
. 1 Wooden Spatula
. 1 Easy to follow Instruction
. 1 pair of gloves




                                                     Hope you guys enjoyed 

10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks GREAT:-)Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great hun
    Kiwi ..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur hair looks great!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanxx guys i cant wait till it get longer lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite relaxer. Your hair looks healthy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glafd that your hair is flourishing, thanks for following me! :D

    Have a blessed day, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur welcome its always a pleasure to return the support..
      I'm glad my hair is flourishing too and i can't wait to see how it'll look in a few years




      Have a great day too

      Delete
  7. nice post! i've actually never had a relaxer before but i do use olive oil's shampoo & conditioner though.

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...the relaxer is good..well from my experience and most organic products are great too :]

      Delete