ShoeDazzle !

ShoeDazzle !
Scene

Monday, October 17, 2011

2 Weeks Post (my wash)

I just washed my hair 2 weeks after my relax and before I wash it I did an over night leave in conditioner (Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner) b/c I don't want to waste it and after it's finish i'll move on to ORS leave in conditioner. After I rinsed out the conditioner the next morning, I washed my hair with the shampoo and ooommmggg I must say I was amazed. My hair felt so soft & loose and you guys know when you wash your hair with shampoo it shrinks and can get tangled. Mine didn't and I was able to run my fingers threw my hair like I  had already put conditioner.


 
After I applied olive & clove oil and sat under the hair dyer for 10-15 min.

Then I rinse my hair black b/c I love all black hair and I think it complements my skin. So I used (BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION semi-permanent color ) BLACK!!! and sat under the dyer again for 10-15 min. 


This is the results after my wash and I must say my hair is looking thick and nice !!! 

I will also be moisturizing my scalp every 2-3 days with ORS coconut oil. I like using this b/c my hair don't get dry as fast as it used too that's why I moisturize my hair every 2-3 days. I will try some more products but for now ill be using this and its almost FINISH. I will update you another time on what product i chose. 



TO find ORS products go too------->



Since I've been using this wide tooth comb, I experienced less shading on my hair after combing it. After washing my hair, I will comb it out and there will be excessive hair on the comb. Now that i'm using this comb less hair get pulled and this will also lead to my hair growth!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing the coconut oil. I think I'm gonna finally try it. Right now all I use is argan oil cuz my hair is thick and everything else seems to weigh it down a lot. I'm gonna see how the coconut oil works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should try it, it's really good....n what u should do when applying products to your hair is to try greasing ur scalp n the ends of ur hair...then just pass ur hands threw all ur hair. this will prevent it from feeling too weighted down/ heavy

    ReplyDelete