ShoeDazzle !

ShoeDazzle !
Scene

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hair Journey Update


PIC # 1 - Oct. 11th, 2011
PIC #2 - March 24th, 2012
PIC#3 - Aug. 19th, 2012




  • My goal is to reach armpit length on December 2012.
  • So far I'm on my way and I'm super super happy.
  • In the third picture it was the first time in years I wore my own hair out with out any extra weave.
  • As you can see, my hair's gotten thicker from the first picture and I got many complements.
  •  I'm really working on the thickness of my hair and I cannot wait to see future growth..... :}

Some of the following products I use

  • Organic Root Stimulator relaxer
  • ORS coconut oil
  • ORS hair lotion 
  • Black castor oil / extra virgin olive oil
  • Cantu shea butter (leave in conditioning)
  • Shea moisture shampoo & conditioner (fine,thin hair)
  • ETC......


PS. I've been away for some time, only because my camera's broke, but i'm hopping to start back
blogging on my free time. Im also in College.... yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment